Stella Maris neighborhood, where Hotel Lucky Home is located, is one of the most traditional of Mar del Plata. It is differentiated by the solid architecture of its residences, where the noble materials such as stone and wood, and tile roofs predominate. Good taste is also manifested in the parks and gardens with a profusion of trees, shrubs and flowers, as one of its characteristic features.
Güemes commercial area, which stands offering different clothing shops, cafes, restaurants and the new Mall "Paseo Aldrey" stands out. Güemes st. is located just 200 meters from Hotel Lucky Home.
In the cultural aspect, our hotel is close to prominent museums of the city, such as the Castagnino Museum, Villa Victoria and Villa Mitre. It is important to note our proximity to the "Espacio Clarín", a cultural center that receives the most outstanding artists all over the country.
DISTANCE FROM HOTEL TO DIFFERENT POINTS OF INTEREST IN THE CITY
• Playa Varese - 5 blocks.
• Tank Tower - 3 block.
• Guemes St. - 2 blocks.
• Clarín Cultural Center - 150 meters.
• Stella Maris Church - 3 blocks.
• Torreon del Monje - 7 blocks.
• Castagnino Museum - 4 blocks.
• Central Casino - 13 blocks.
• San Martin Pedestrian st. - 15 blocks.
• Playa Grande - 25 blocks.
• Port - 4.8 km.
• Villa Victoria Museum - 25 blocks.